Thank you so much for taking time to visit our site. My name is Caleb and my wife and I helped start Encounter Christian Church in 2003. We have been here ever since helping to lead this amazing ministry.
I just want to give you a quick orientation so you can feel somewhat prepared the first time you visit! Here are a few bullet points that I hope help you feel more comfortable at Encounter!
* we are a church of about 20 families with about 60-70 in weekly attendance.
* we have a lot of little children running around!
* we do not dress up much but most of us keep it pretty casual.
* kids hang in the service until worship is over and leave during the sermon (elementary kids stay in service on the 4th Sunday.
* Service order: worship (4 songs), Lord's supper, announcements, sermon, closing.